"Melbourne Pipelines responded openly and in a friendly and cooperative manner..... they have a strong focus on the internal audit regime to drive improvement... they demonstrate a strong organisational culture and ongoing direction of continuous improvement... their attitude was exemplary and cooperation willing and open.....they are professionally run"
- EXTERNAL YARRA VALLEY WATER AUDITOR
Melbourne Pipelines provides a variety of civil construction services with our main focus being:
- The health and safety of all staff, stakeholders and the community.
- Protecting the environment.
- Exceeding the quality requirements of all clients and stakeholders.
- Minimising our impact to the community.
This is demonstrated by the fact that Melbourne Pipelines is a Civil Contractors Federation (CCF) member and have obtained full certification to ISO9001, ISO14001 and AS4801. Our Integrated Management System encompasses all of our procedures including OHS, Environmental, Human Resources, Auditing, Project and Contract Management, Customer Focus, Plant and Equipment Maintenance, Purchasing and Tendering. We regularly update and improve these procedures to ensure that we are at the forefront on the construction industry.
- Deliver our projects to clients on time, on budget and safely with the intention of satisfying the expectations of our clients.
- Work profitably with all our clients, consultants and sub-contractors in an ethical and legal manner.
- Maintain a level of customer focus with the public that the client and authorities would be expected to provide themselves.
- Provide evidence when requested, that all works have been constructed in accordance with the contract specified requirements and use toolbox meetings with employees with the aim of working safely and without damage to the environment on all projects.
- Use professional advice where necessary to ensure our company satisfies the legal requirements of the Health and Safety and Environment legislation and any other legislation covering the projects we work on.
- Aim to prevent or minimise pollution and waste and protect the environment.
- Set and review our policies, objectives and targets regularly and in consultation with our employees and other interested parties.
- Continually seek to improve our performance by reviewing, following and updating processes laid out in our management system.
Further information and more extensive company policies may be provided (at our discretion) upon request if you contact us.