Chirnside Park System Sewerage Upgrade
Yarra Valley Water
Chirnside Park, Victoria
Melbourne Pipelines Team
Yarra Valley Water are required to upgrade sewerage pump stations and emergency storages that are not performing adequately to minimise the risk of sewerage spills to the environment. Two pump stations at Chirnside Park were identified as requiring replacement.
What we accomplished:
The scope of this project that MPL completed for Yarra Valley Water was:
- Construction of sewage pump station and associated sewer works.
- Wet well (up to 9m deep).
- Gravity sewers and rising mains (1.5km up to DN300 in size and 7m deep).
- Maintenance structures and emergency relief structure.
- Air valve, valve and flow meter pits.
- Concrete works (hardstand and access track).
- Mechanical and electrical works.
- Live sewer works.