Mitcham-Donvale Backlog Project
Yarra Valley Water and Di Carlo Civil
Melbourne Pipelines Team
There are a number of suburbs located within Yarra Valley Water’s supply area requiring reticulated sewerage services. These areas constitute Yarra Valley Water’s sewerage backlog program. In response Yarra Valley Water has developed a strategic objective of completing their sewerage backlog program by 2025.
What we accomplished:
The scope of this project that MPL completed for Yarra Valley Water was:
- Construction of a gravity sewerage reticulation system for approximately 9 properties.
- 262m of PVC/PE gravity sewers (up to DN150 in size and up to 6m deep).
- 5 maintenance structures (up to 6m deep).
- A number of property connections.
- Live sewer works.
- 6m stainless steel vent stack.