Donvale Backlog Reticulation, Package E
Yarra Valley Water
Melbourne Pipelines Team
There are a number of suburbs located within Yarra Valley Water’s supply area requiring reticulated sewerage services. These areas constitute Yarra Valley Water’s sewerage backlog program. In response Yarra Valley Water has developed a strategic objective of completing their sewerage backlog program by 2025.
What we accomplished:
The scope of this project that MPL completed for Yarra Valley Water was:
- Construction of a hybrid sewerage reticulation system for approximately 290 properties.
- 2.6km of PE pressure sewers up to DN63 in size.
- 8.4km of PVC/PE gravity sewers (up to DN315 in size and 10m deep).
- 121 maintenance structures (up to 10m deep).
- A number of flushing/scour points, isolation and air valves.
- A number of road crossings and property connections.