North Warrandyte Backlog Sewerage Scheme, Package B
Yarra Valley Water
North Warrandyte, Victoria
Melbourne Pipelines Team
There are a number of suburbs located within Yarra Valley Water’s supply area requiring reticulated sewerage services. These areas constitute Yarra Valley Water’s sewerage backlog program. In response Yarra Valley Water has developed a strategic objective of completing their sewerage backlog program by 2025.
What we accomplished:
The scope of this project that MPL completed for Yarra Valley Water was:
- Construction of a hybrid sewerage reticulation system for approximately 346 properties.
- 5.2km of PE pressure sewers up to DN75 in size.
- 5.1km of PVC/PE gravity sewers up to DN225 in size and up to 8.0m deep.
- 92 maintenance structures (up to more than 8.0m deep)
- A number of flushing/scour points, isolation and air valves
- A number of road crossings and property connections