Warrandyte Backlog Sewerage Scheme - Package One
Yarra Valley Water
Melbourne Pipelines Team
There are a number of suburbs located within Yarra Valley Water’s supply area requiring reticulated sewerage services. These areas constitute Yarra Valley Water’s sewerage backlog program. In response Yarra Valley Water have developed a strategic objective of completing their sewerage backlog program by 2025.
What we accomplished:
The scope of this project that MPL completed for Yarra Valley Water was:
- Construction of a hybrid sewerage reticulation system for approximately 285 properties.
- 8.2km of PE pressure sewers up to DN63 in size.
- 5.7km of PVC/PE gravity sewers (up to DN150 in size and 5m deep).
- 100 maintenance structures.
- Flushing/scour points, isolation and air valves.
- Road crossings and property connections.
- Live sewer works.