Melbourne Pipelines aim to go beyond what is expected and become the most sought after pipeline and civil construction company in Melbourne as measured by feedback from clients, customers and employees.
“We offer best practice civil construction techniques to provide the community with safe and reliable infrastructure to experience a convenient and healthy way of life.”
— LOU RAZZI, CO-FOUNDER OF MELBOURNE PIPELINES
Established in 2007, by Lou Razzi and Leigh Sinclair, Melbourne Pipelines is a civil construction contractor based in Macleod. Our company director, Leigh Sinclair, has over 15 years experience in the Victorian Construction Industry. Throughout that time Leigh was mentored by Lou Razzi who had over 35 years experience in the Victorian Construction Industry. Our management team, also mentored by Lou Razzi, has a combined total of over 70 years experience in industries that specifically relate to their role at Melbourne Pipelines.
By taking pride in what we do we make sure that our clients receive the best quality projects at competitive prices and that consistently exceed industry standards. Our ability to surpass expectations in relation to safety, quality, time frames, commercial viability, difficult projects, culture and environment is what sets us apart from our competition and ensures that our vision can be achieved.
Melbourne Pipelines thrives to maintain the highest levels of professionalism, respect, integrity, honesty and fairness in our relationships with all parties involved in our operations and in doing so have built our reputation on ethical business practices.
“I would consider Melbourne Pipelines to be a contractor that looks after our interests and is responsive to our needs. It provides excellent customer services and often suggests improvements to our designs. It has implemented good quality, environmental and safety management plans. Melbourne Pipelines are definitely a dependable and reliable partner in the delivery of quality assets to service our customers."
— MON GAN, TEAM MANAGER SEWERAGE GROWTH PROJECTS, YARRA VALLEY WATER
Our Construction Services
- Horizontal Directional Drilling (both clay and rock ground conditions)
- Gravity and Pressure Sewer Reticulation
- Rising Mains
- Sewage Pump Stations
- Maintenance Structures.
- Service Locating/Proving and Non Destructive Excavation.
- Traffic Management.
- Live Sewer Works.
- PE Welding.
- Large Pipelines.
- Water Reticulation.
- Stormwater Reticulation.
- Storage/Detention Tanks.
- Project and OHS Management.
- Design and Constructability Advice.
1. We have worked for numerous Melbourne Retail and Rural Water Authorities and understand their requirements.
2. We understand the requirements of key stakeholders (including Melbourne Water, VicRoads, local Councils etc.).
3. We have worked in urban and rural settings each coming with their own unique set of challenges including developed (with a customer focus, vegetation and existing services), environmentally sensitive and cultural heritage areas.
1. Yarra Valley Water Certificate of Appreciation issued by Tony Kelly (Managing Director) in recognition of the consistently high standard of service that we provide to their business.
2. Inaugural Yarra Valley Water Health and Safety Award in recognition of our best practice fall from heights arrangement for deep manholes.
3. Yarra Valley Customer Service Recognition Award in recognition of our exceptional customer service at the Donvale Backlog Reticulation Package C Project.