Wonga Park Backlog Sewerage Scheme
Yarra Valley Water and MFJ Constructions
Wonga Park, Victoria
Melbourne Pipelines Team
There are a number of suburbs located within Yarra Valley Water’s supply area requiring reticulated sewerage services. These areas constitute Yarra Valley Water’s sewerage backlog program. In response Yarra Valley Water have developed a strategic objective of completing their sewerage backlog program by 2025.
What we accomplished:
The scope of this project that MPL completed for Yarra Valley Water was:
- Construction of a hybrid sewerage reticulation system for approximately 600 properties.
- 11.4km of PE pressure sewers up to DN90 in size.
- 9.2km of PVC gravity sewers (up to DN250 in size and 10m deep).
- 374 maintenance structures (up to 10m deep).
- Flushing/scour points, isolation and air valves.
- Road crossings and property connections.